Friday, June 17, 2011

I don't have a clue...

To be honest, I started getting really involved in Twitter just to get information easier.  (To be technical, I wanted to treat it as way to aggregate all the sites, writers and bloggers on my favorite things; mostly Brewers and Packers related).

I commented frequently on blogs and message boards and found myself not able to express myself in 140 characters, especially when I needed to go off on a rant.  Hopefully, you'll find these posts to be well thought out and reasonable.  But, I won't pretend there won't be hyperbole, some profanity (ok, FINE, a LOT of profanity) and probably some outright "WTF is he talking about" moments.

If you find yourself here, I appreciate feedback--constructive and positive.  I'm not terribly good at advanced sabermetrics, deep player evaluation or really anything that other blogs already do well.  [Way to market yourself as a unique source of information, Corey.  -Ed.]   I'm just a fan who likes baseball.  (And football.  And weather.  Oh, and vodka.)  Give me a follow @brewfangrb.  I already follow a lot of folks that are the inspiration for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment